Steps We Are Taking To Protect Our Customers
3 Phase Power believes your family’s health is the top priority. We are taking steps to keep our team healthy, and therefore your family safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are taking every measure we can to prevent the spread of illness, and ensure the safety of your family.
The situation is perpetually changing. We are actively pursing factual information regarding the outbreak in order to make thoughtful decisions. Here are some of the steps 3 Phase Power has taken to ensure health safety.
- All of our electricians are equipped with hand sanitizer or the proper soap, and tools to ensure sanitary conditions.
- We are encouraging all electricians to practice distancing according to CDC and State of Wisconsin Health Department guidelines.
- All employees are required to stay home if they are showing or feeling signs or symptoms of COVID-19 and self quarantine if needed.
- We have asked employees to refrain from any human contact throughout the service call and the entire day as well.
- We encourage our customers to reschedule if there is any illness in the household.
COVID-19 is a new virus to everyone. We will make decisions based on the information available to us. We ask our customers to please let us know if there are needs or concerns that maybe unique to their own family. Please make us aware of those issues during the scheduling phone call, and again when the electrician arrives.